Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Reflection Coursework Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Reflection - Coursework Example These skills include professionalism, networking through social media and brand development. Having a good brand will enable me to sell my personal traits, skills and expertise to potential employers. I will use these skills to develop myself through learning how to sell my personality to the employers, thus enhancing my employability. I will also learn how to conduct myself during interviews and to develop some transferable skills, which include emotional intelligence at level one, self-responsibility at level two and leadership skills at level three (Cottrell 2010). Moreover, I also need to develop my professional skills in my area of training or specialization and do proper goal setting to create a focused target of my career growth and development. Finally, I need to perfect my role-playing skills. These skills enable me to know, understand and master my position in the business dynamics. For me to get a good job, learning presentation skills is important especially during interviews, and learning how to articulate complex information relating to my

No comments:

Post a Comment