Monday, January 23, 2017

My Grandparents and Unconditional Love

Bigma and Grandpa were the ultimate parents; non just because they were my grandfatherrents, provided because they went in a higher place and beyond to feign sure enough that their family was well taken contend of. They were Godly people and seek to live their lives according to the Word. They were truly my bulky grandparents and raised cardinal generations without one gripe or complaint and did it with love and joy. They were born(p) and raised in SpartanburgSC notwithstanding go to Flint, MI galore(postnominal) years ago when grandpa went to work at. Bigma re eithery didnt work still she was house raising kids and grand kids and in one case I and my honest-to-god chum salmon were born she than raised great grand kids. My parents were in the soldiery when we born so we lived with them in flint til about the season of three when he retired and we moved back to Spartanburg.\nBigma was the type of cleaning lady that accepted all children as her children, neighborho od kids, friend s at school, even kids from the church. She would unsex enough dinner to black market the neighborhood because she k bran-new they were coming. She showed me how a lady should be and carry myself as such. She taught me to unceasingly use proper face and expand my vocabulary, good posture, morals, wish for other and self-respect. Most of all she showed me self-worth and how to be humble. As a kid I view they were old fashioned because they were older and I would always severalize this is a new generation. at once my parents were out the military we stayed a few more yrs. but later went home but we came to vi position every spend and would spend the entire summer. I love her and loved pass time with her we would wake up to Regis and Kathy lee and later the Soaps. She showed me how to crystallize hair and braid hair. She got me my offset printing sewing machine and showed me how to make dress and pillows and other things. She taught me how to take in and pr operly apply makeup. We would sit and play 500 and drunkard for hours then watch WWF. She loved her some stone stale Steve Austin.\nGrandp...

No comments:

Post a Comment